Monday, February 22, 2010

hmmm, it has been a while!

Well it has been a while since I last got on here. We are currently sick here in the Lloyd household. NOT fun. But on the good side, baby is getting bigger and bigger, and little man is getting more and more excited about meeting him. He told me the other day that he was excited to share a room with the baby so then he could play with HIS toys.
We are also currently playing the name game, trying to figure out exactly what we will call this monkey, once I can no longer get a way with calling him monkey. It is fun, and a little frustrating at the same time. It is hard to say "here child, this will be your name for the rest of your life, hope you like it." Plus, I think middle names are easier than first names. And my bigger hitch, nicknames. Every name we find, I think of all the many nicknames we could have. Since I hate certain nicknames, this makes it tricky.
That's ok, we still have time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

background